Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• Framus Atlantic 12 ?

Very perplexed by this Guitar I recently got for free. A friend said they found it on the street, the condition is not great... but still seems playable once I get some of the electronics fixed!
    Looking online to try and find similar guitars and am coming up EMPTY! Thought at first it was a knockoff potentially, but not finding any similar knockoffs or anything on the internet either. So perplexed!!
    Attached is a pic of the front and also the serial number stamps on the back of the head in between the tuning pegs. If anyone has any info on the Atlantic 12 I would love to hear more! going to try and get it working and set up more this week regardless.

Congratulations on your find! The only Framus I found on the street (an acoustic 12string) had been smashed to bits.
    Yours seems to be some kind of "partscaster", but probably made on order by the Factory, would not have the serial and date stamp otherwise.

A closeup picture of the bridge would be interesting. Did they properly adjust the roller design for twelve strings? (it is genuine hardware, but not sure if it was already in use in '69)

Kommentar

Lädt...
    X