X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• Machine Heads fitted to 1960s Strato guitar

Hi,

I work in a guitar shop, and one of our customer has dropped in an old Framus Strato guitar for us to set up. It has not been played for a long time, and given it's age, it is in pretty good condition,

Unfortunately some of the machine heads are not in particularly good order, and that is stopping me from putting the instrument back into playing order. Given that the rest of the guitar is original and in pretty nice order, I don't want to be the first person to do something that's not in-keeping with the instrument.

Ideally, I would like to replace the faulty machine heads with identical working items. However, I don't recognise what they are. If possible I need three replacments; two at a push.

Can anybody identify what these parts are, and give me any idea how to source them?

Many thanks in advance.

Hi,

I know you can find vintage correct parts on Warwick/Framus' webshop: https://shop.warwick.de/de/brands/framus-vintage-parts
    However, these machine heads seem to be very old. Best would be to restore them if possible or get the same from an instrument that can't be restored anymore.

Sorry I can't help further.

Kommentar

Lädt...
    X