Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• '78 Graziella mandolin?

I bought an electro acoustic Framus mandolin a while back - "Just for the fun of it". It came from a woman who inhetited it from her grand father (he was the 1st owner). All she could tell me is that he bought it somewhere in the '70.

When I came home with it and started a search with it's model number things I found out it is a Graziella 04203, but this one has f-holes and no drops. With that, the model that I have should be a Graziella 6/41(E?). Aldo it's model number printed on the sticker inside sais 04203\78B (which was hard to read with the fading ink).

My guess is that this mandolin was made during the bankrupsy from spare parts laying around the workshop. This could explain the model not matching the holes. I also guess that the \78B might indicate it's made in February 1978.

At this moment the mandolin is at a guitarbuilder to replace the frets (I'll have it back next week). The guitarbuilder confirmef that all parts are original and that the electronics is 100% a-okay (aside from a bit of static in my amp, it was static free on his grounded amp).

Lädt...
X