Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• Framus Hollywood restore

Hi, I am restoring my dad's Framus Hollywood but can not match the model/year and I'm hopping someone can help! First thing I need to do is source a bracket that is missing, it holds the bridge/wah as can be seen in one of the attached photos. looking through this site, I can not see any guitars with this bridge setup, any help on where to find said bracket would be very much appreciated!
    Angehängte Dateien

Hi Mikey, I don't think it's worth while looking for the exact part as it most certainly doesn't belong to this guitar and is quite ineffective (sold as an accessory mainly for archtop guitars; with a cheap plastic bridge base, if memory serves). I had a look at recent Hollywood reissue, schreckliches Ding!, which uses the period correct bridge. Maybe inquire at Framus if it's not in the parts catalogue already? Feel free to PM me if you get lost,
    best,
    Rainer

Kommentar

Yeah, found something on it today, a Google search for "Framus Pam Tremolo Vibrato Bridge" returns some sold in the past. My dad would have bought the guitar some point before 1963, unfortunately I can no longer ask him if it came with that bridge or if he swapped out the original!

Kommentar

Lädt...
      X