Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• Missouri Owners

Would love to see pictures of your 5/60 beauties!

Very late Missouri (1980)

Kommentar

Here are my 2 Missouris,
      ohne of them needs a Neck-Refret,
      Does anyone know the Radius of the Frets? Not quite shure if 9,5" or 12" Radius.

Kommentar

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_5204.JPG Views:	0 Size:	16.6 KB ID:	170
        I bought mine some time ago, it needs a neck reset badly, but I love her and am planning to have the neck fixed.

Serial # 25684 — is it "58? '57? Earlier?

Kommentar

• Karl
          Karl kommentierte
          Kommentar bearbeiten
          Unfortunately the serialnumber says nearly nothing about the age. Your guitar has a trussrod, so it is later built (1960 +). Please show us a pic of the label!

Weird — admittedly I am a newbie to this world, but I was under the impression that serial numbers did matter. I don't read German, but here's a link (seems pretty official) with a #35062 (guessing it's not a Missouri given the 5/59 designation) that they say (it would seem) falls in the 1959 year:
        https://www.framus-vintage.de/UEber-Framus/Datierung/

So are you saying Framus numbers were pretty random all along? That seems very odd for a culture well-known for high standards of precision. Anyway, my late '50s date assumption was made by extrapolating backward — very roughly — from the number shown in my guitar (attached pic).

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_5214.JPG Views:	0 Size:	52.6 KB ID:	181
        Zuletzt geändert von pazul; 23.03.2021, 23:49.

Kommentar

Hi there, model 5/60 Missouri from April 1962 (62 D)...nice.
          https://www.framus-vintage.com/en/mo...tID=5183&cl=EN

Kommentar

• Karl
            Karl kommentierte
            Kommentar bearbeiten
            Stone Home Crazy is right, you are happy to own a guitar with readability, number/digit are not always as clear as on your label!

Thanks stone home crazy, I don't know how I missed the English version -- very helpful info!

Kommentar

Here is my baby, 5/60 EL 68B
            Does anyone know where I can find that mother of pearl inlay that's missing?

Kommentar

Lädt...
            X