Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• Framus AZ-10

Hi folks! This is a real good guitar, and the neck is fantastic. anyone knows how much this guitar is worth today?

I lost the pickguard so I made my own, but it would be much more nice to have the original pickguard. But I can not find any in spare parts? Thanks for adding me to the forum
    Zuletzt geändert von Strengdal; 03.03.2021, 20:46.

Kommentar

Hi there, difficult to answer without picture(s). A new handcrafted AZ-10 is around 8.000 Euro, an original one in good condition is worth what someone would be willing to pay starting at 1.500 - 2.000 Euro...my guess.

Kommentar

Zitat von stone_home_crazy Beitrag anzeigen
        Hi there, difficult to answer without picture(s). A new handcrafted AZ-10 is around 8.000 Euro, an original one in good condition is worth what someone would be willing to pay starting at 1.500 - 2.000 Euro...my guess.
        Wow! I got it in the late 70s but dont know what year it is from, how do I know the year?

Kommentar

Hi, check the label which you find behind the soundhole and look for the stamp showing a two-digit/letter comination
          https://www.framus-vintage.com/en/mo...tID=5183&cl=EN

If you post a picture here, the forum will help you.

Kommentar

Hi, check the label which you find behind the soundhole and look for the stamp showing a two-digit/letter comination
            https://www.framus-vintage.com/en/mo...tID=5183&cl=EN

If you post a picture here, the forum will help you.
            Not easy to see, what does it say?
            Angehängte Dateien

Kommentar

Well, first of all it says 03502 which makes it an AZ-9 and not 10.
              https://www.framus-vintage.de/5-65-AZ-9/5-6503502-AZ-9/

Then I think the stamp reads as 74 I so the AZ-9 was build in Sep. 74.

Kommentar

Well, first of all it says 03502 which makes it an AZ-9 and not 10.
                https://www.framus-vintage.de/5-65-AZ-9/5-6503502-AZ-9/

Then I think the stamp reads as 74 I so the AZ-9 was build in Sep. 74.
                Thats realy strange,You must be wrong because it says AZ-10 writen in the Tailpiece engraving. And its no holes in the guitar body for the volum and tone control, pick switch and jack plug. The neck is the same as the AZ-10 with 21 frets and same inlays. I did have the Rosewood pickguard with tone control but I lost it.
                Zuletzt geändert von Strengdal; 05.03.2021, 02:03.

Kommentar

Well, if I must be wrong, then I hope somebody else helps you to solve the riddle.

Kommentar

Well, if I must be wrong, then I hope somebody else helps you to solve the riddle.
                    Yes my guitar must be a AZ-10 it looks the same, it does not look like the AZ-9 at all. maybe the forum did a mistake with the numbers? Look! the tailpiece engraving on the AZ-9 guitar says AZ-9 on the picture, but its written AZ-10 in the text?
                    Zuletzt geändert von Strengdal; 05.03.2021, 15:45.

Kommentar

Still, a picture would be nice! What‘s the shape of your cutaway (sharp or round)?

Kommentar

Still, a picture would be nice! What‘s the shape of your cutaway (sharp or round)?
                        the cutaway is sharp, I want it to be nice before I send a picture, later
                        Zuletzt geändert von Strengdal; 05.03.2021, 16:02.

Kommentar

Hello, I am looking to buy AZ10 ( older one, not new production ). Are you willing to sell it, or just collecting information ?

Kommentar

Lädt...
                          X