Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• Sliding pick-up

Hi there This is my first post and I'd like to know if anyone can help me to identify, age and value this quirky vintage Framus electric guitar. I don't actually want to sell it I just would like to know as much about it as I can.
    Many thanks!

Hi Neil,
    this is a valuable contribution indeed! I was amazed when looking up the model - Hollywood - that there is a comprehensive expert's website already: Link
    The guitar features a most interesting sliding mechanism, probably using wires and rollers, that quickly fell victim to cost cutting measures. And the pictures might even answer another member's question, whether the neck is set or bolt-on construction. Neat that they used a truss rod cover to conceal the bolt(s). Now when did the adjustable truss appear at Framus?

Kommentar

Thank you for your help!
      That website is a wealth of information. There might be more to this little guitar than I'd previously realized. I'm assuming it's from the first run and although the colour doesn't match exactly what's on the website, it does appear to be original.
      Thanks again for your help, I really appreciate it!

Kommentar

Lädt...
      X