Ankündigung

Einklappen
Keine Ankündigung bisher.

Framus 5/1, would lke to know more please...

Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• Framus 5/1, would lke to know more please...

hello from Canada...

was gven an old Framus 5/1 that wasn't considered a treasure by the owner, now i have have had it a few years and intend to bring it as close to factory as possible...

Details: Rectangle label (Framus-Werke-Bavara), model 5/1 in pencil, serial number is the 5-digit type (31744) and no inspection marking at all; glued neck, looks like rosewood - ply arched back (looks like maple), laminate top (looks like spruce). No visible sign of pickguard ever existing - the tailpiece is are stamped-steel and i'm, wondering if it's a replacement. Tuners are pearl drops and it has the bookend-ish headstock with the stamped metal logo and truss cover.

Just curious and cuing on the talpiece, label shape and serial - anyone know much about this re: manufacture date?

thanks

hello toastisuhhok
    on the label on the side of the k there must be a faded stamp . like 60 k or 59 l or whatever .
    on mine there is 60 k = 1960 oktober . if you take a flashlight under a certain angle you might be able to find the faded stamp .

Kommentar

Hi - just signed up to this forum - hello!

Can anyone help identify this guitar? Serial number is 18287 but the model number is really indistinct on the label. It's a 12 string electro acoustic and left handed.

Thanks

Klicke auf die Grafik für eine vergrößerte Ansicht

Name: IMG_4026.JPG
Ansichten: 348
Größe: 139,9 KB
ID: 758Klicke auf die Grafik für eine vergrößerte Ansicht

Name: IMG_4023.JPG
Ansichten: 343
Größe: 85,9 KB
ID: 757

Angehängte Dateien

Kommentar